Monday, December 22, 2008

Time of our lives
















Ok, Im gonna try to get on this blogging thing again! Eventt and I went to Jamaica for 5 days and it was WONDERFUL! We had an amazing relaxing time. The girls stayed at Eventt's sisters house (Brenda) for a couple days then at my moms house and then with "aunt Sheba". I think they almost had more fun then us!! I know I will remember Jamaica forever!! Eventt surprised me with a new wedding ring. We were thinking about upgrading at 10 years (1 year away) but I guess I got lucky early) It was romantic! We were there with our friends Jason and Lisa which made it fun and had other people to talk with. We snorkeled 3 times and saw an octopus, Sting Rays, and Jelly fish. I have attached some pics. Mostly we relaxed layed on the Beach or in the pool. You could also find us "bellyed up to the bar" quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment