Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A great Birthday

Today is my birthday and I turned 30 :( it seems like time is flying by and I never imagined turning 30! Eventt and Lillian made me breakfast in bed this morning. Then Lillian and I were off to "zoo camp" On Monday Eventt took her to zoo camp and today I got to take her. She has a blast there. They do an amazing job teaching the kids. It really is fun. Friday will be her last day. Addison stayed with Aunt Ashley for some play time. I'm sure next year Addie will get to enjoy camp. After camp I then selfishly took a nap with the girls and it felt wonderful. We woke up to Grandma and Grandpa B. and Tiffany here. We later at at the Mexican restaurant in Bluffton and went to Ashley and Alex's house to play the wii and eat ice cream and cake. It was a fun day!
This summer is flying by so fast and I vow to start blogging again! I think its important to keep these family memories.

1 comment: