Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lillian Started Pre School & Kitty Delema

So the girls have been wanting a kitty since Aunt Ashley got her little Gibby. Anyway, our good friends Sheba and Rob just happened to have a litter of kitties and according to Sheba she had the perfect grey kitty for us, until a black little kitty was dropped off at the police station. Both kittens are very mellow and allow the girls to carry them everywhere all day long. We have decided we will give the kitty thing a try for 1 week. Not sure if we will keep them or just one of them or both? Right now they are fun and the girls are loving them. I just don't know if I want 2 cats in the house. Lillian loves to put them in a basket and carry them around. Addison is in heaven and loves to just hold them on her lap.






Big girl Lillian started Pre school this week. She went Tues and Wed. So far she is loving it. She never gives me tons of details she says " I can't remember". But I get bits and pieces from her each day on what they did and what she is learning. I think this is going to be a good thing for her. I'm excited for her to learn new things and be around more kids. I cannot believe my first baby is going to school already. It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around on the floor. She was excited to use her Minnie mouse backpack Aunt Ashley got her from Disneyland in Ca.













No comments:

Post a Comment