Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pucker Rest In Peace

Last night Eventt took Pucker to the vet to have him euthanized. It's sad. He has been with me for 12 years. Kinda like my first Baby. Poor dog kinda got neglected after the girls were born. Thankfully he was already old and lazy and mostly liked to just lay around. I told Lillian that pucker got really sick and had to go to doggy heaven. She looked at me truly concerned and said awww... I will miss him. She asked about him a few times last night but hasn't mentioned him this morning. Addison looked around the house this morning saying "pucker?" She gave up pretty quick and hasn't noticed since.

Well I picked up a few hours at work this afternoon and the girls are going to Stacy's house. Better get some more cleaning done around here before I have to go. Eventt is at the Tax office this morning. YICKS!! Its always tons to do with our Rentals and our Hardware. Not a fun thing. Darn Uncle Sam!!

1 comment:

  1. so this is what you do when you say that you are picking up extra at work:) Just kidding. You deserve some alone time. Good run tonight.

    ReplyDelete