Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been awhile!

I need to keep up on this blogging!! It seems we have been really busy lately. Today is beautiful outside. It's supposed to reach high 60's outside. I took the girls to our local track after lunch today and Lillian rode her bike around the track, while Addie rode in the jogging stroller. Lisa and Ryan were with us. Our goal was to get a bit of running in, but one spot of the track was really muddy and we tried to get the kids to walk around the big mud spot. It turned out to be a disaster. Lillian wiped out right in the mud and she got really messy. We talked the kids to getting back on their bikes for the rest of the trail. Anyway, it was nice to get outside. Yesterday Lillian and I visited the last of the pre schools in town. Now we just have to decide which one. I think she is getting excited to go to school. It's crazy the time has gone so fast. The girls are sure loving that it is getting warmer outside. They cannot get enough of being outside.
Tomorrow Eventt and I will be married 9 years!! We are planning on going to Daleville outlet malls to get some needed shopping done. Then probably out to eat or something along that line. It will be just nice to get away for a bit. Stacy is going to watch the girls for us.
I finally went to an orthodontist to have a consult about my jaw (TMJ) pain. I have to wear a soft splint for a bit to get relief then supposed to go through 2 more different mouth pieces. It is expensive and a pain, but I guess if it gives me relief in the end it will be worth it.
Anyway, I had a pic to attach of the girls having a picnic out on the picnic table the other day with their winter coats on, but I let Sheba borrow my camera so I don't have the picture. I will put it on here soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment