Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring is here!

We went to the zoo today with Stacy, Ella, and Claire. The girls had so much fun. It was so nice to get outside and run around. Afterwards we had a picnic at the park and played on the playground. The girls and I were so tired afterwards we all came home and slept 3 hours!! They were still talking about the animals tonight. Addie was excited about the Nemo fish and the sharks. Lilly was upset she didn't get to see the zebras or the giraffes.






Lillian's dance class yesterday was held at Life Church in Bluffton. They are practicing for the upcoming recital. Lillian seems to "get it" now. I think she is finally enjoying it. I think it does her good to be around other kids and follow the instructions.















Swim class. What a big day! Lillian actually swam a bit all by herself. I'm getting excited to get our pool open for the summer.

































Sunday the girls, Eventt and I went to Muncie to visit some of my college friends. It was so good to see them! The girls enjoyed playing with Amy's little girl Elana.








No comments:

Post a Comment