Monday, April 20, 2009

Time for an update

Tonight the girls were exhausted. They are both still in swimming lessons and both love the water almost more then fish! I think this summer in the pool will be great! The zoo is open now and Lillian cannot stop talking about going there. Its a good thing we have a season pass! The weather is rainy and the girls and I are really missing going outside. Hopefully the next few days it will get nice and warm again. Below are pics of the girls at Quabache State park. "Grandma and Grandpa B." watched the girls while I ran a 10 mile race. The girls waited for me at the end and finished the race with me. I hope the girls like running when they get older and maybe watching me will spark an interest. They sure had a blast playing and waiting for me. Lillian met a girl her age named Alex. She has talked about her quite a bit. Lilly is not shy at all she loves to befriend people. Hopefully that all doesn't change when she goes to preschool.
Lillian had her first dentist cleaning last week. She did very well. She first watched me get a cleaning done then she couldn't wait until it was her turn. She got a clean bill of health. I, on the other hand have a cavity. No new news. I knew I had this last cleaning, but due to my TMJ not allowing me to open my mouth wide I could not get it filled. Since I have been wearing my mouth splints, it is getting better. I guess now I have to get the cavity filled ugg... Goes right along with the root canal I had to have 3 weeks ago. Thanks mom and dad for bad teeth genes.
Addie is fighting a little croup cough. Darn virus! I was hoping we were getting over the winter colds. She couldn't nap today because she was coughing so much. Hopefully tonight her sleep goes better.
Slow and steady, but I finished and won a 1st in age group award!
The girls running to the finish line with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment