Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fire Truck








Yesterday Eventt brought the fire truck home for our our little pyro girl (Addie) She loves fire trucks and fire books, and seeing fire of any kind. Guess she gets that from her daddy. It's kinda funny to hear her get so excited about it all. Eventt even took her to the fire station today. She screams with excitement when we tell her she is going to go see fire trucks. Lillian enjoyed it too.
Not much new here Lilly had Tap and Tumble class today. She decided to only participate 1/2 the time when I came in to watch. They practice first then the parents come in to watch at the end. I had to really coach to get her to go do it. She usually does just fine. The instructor said she does just fine when I'm not in the room. It kinda started a trend cause all the kids ran to their parents after Lillian ran to me. OOPS! They are getting ready for a dace recital May 8th and 9th. I will get everybody invites and details when it gets closer. They all tried on their costumes today. They are adorable, which they should be since they were also costly! Well better get this place cleaned back up. Eventt will be home at 7pm so I can go to a meeting about joining a local sorority. Better get moving. More later!


1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Looks like a lot of fun. I wish Ella would have been up to see the truck. Maybe some other time your nice husband will bring the truck back:) had a good run this morning, even if it was before the sun came up!!

    ReplyDelete