Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend went well!

I worked all weekend 7a-7p both Sat. & Sun. Saturday Aunt Ashley took the girls to my moms house cause Eventt also had to work. Lillian was so excited to go to Grandma B's house since she didn't get to play there the day she got sick. They had a blast. Thank you Aunt Ashley and Grandma & Grandpa B. Sunday the girls traveled to Berne to GG B's birthday party. I guess they had a blast there too. Addison only got a 20 min. nap yesterday and Lillian got none!! So when I got home from work last night Lillian was out cold and slept till 6:30 this morning. Addie also hit the sac early and slept all night. Eventt said they got pretty grumpy towards the evening cause they were so sleepy. Everyone says Lillian ate like a champ all weekend without any belly problems. I think we are better!!!! Yea!!! I did give her a big glass of milk for breakfast and she has been telling me her tummy aches since she finished that. Hopefully that will get better in a few minutes. Anyway gonna get this house cleaned up from the weekend. We will babysit Ella and Claire today and Lilly is super excited about that. Our 12 week training starts today for our mini marathon in May. So Eventt and I will probably both get out there and run sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment