Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To the Childrens Museum
















Yesterday Eventt and I took the girls to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis. We also took Ella with us. All the girls had a blast. For those of you who this is emailed to you will have to check by blog at eklanorris.blogspot.com for tons of pics!! They had a blast. Last night Lillian asked me what my favorite part of the museum was. I told her the water duck pond. She said "no mom thats my favorite part so you have to pick something else." I told her the sand land was my fav. Eventt told her that the underground tunnel was his favorite. Its a tunnel you crawl into and see how things live underground. It was a fun time I'm glad we got to take Ella with us.










Lillian rode her "big girl" bike all the way around the block the other day. It was her first time to ride it outside. She did really good, but has had a lot of practice inside around the kitchen. It was nice to get outside. It sure made me get a little spring fever. TOO BAD it got cold and rainy again :(










Eventt and I are still running about 5 days a week training for the 1/2 marathon. I'm enjoing the running and getting away for a bit.










Tonight I am getting my hair straightened. YICKS!! Not sure how its going to turn out but I'm excited for a little change.










Well enough for now. I'll try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment