Thursday, February 5, 2009

Playing well together!

The girls are either feeling better or the motrin is still doing its job. They have played non stop together since we got home from Lillian's tap and tumble class. I last gave both of them motrin 5 hours ago cause Lillian said her headache was back and Addison was fussy (so just figured she may have headache like her sister and mother). I am feeling a bit under the weather tonight though. I think my motrin that I took way earlier in the day is wore off. Probably should go take some more. Lillian has played and played with her new barbie house. She can't wait till Addison goes to sleep tonight so she can play with them uninterrupted. Well better go get the girls to bed cause our weekly show Grey's Anatomy comes on in 1/2 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment