Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

I'm at work today, but just talked to Eventt and he gave the girls their valentines day chocolates and balloons and Lilly said "oh thank you dad! I will never ever pee my pants again" hahah!! I thought that was too cute. She is currently on and off again with potty training. I just ignore it and make no big deal about it. Most of the time she just goes on the potty and then other times she gets too busy playing or watching a movie she just does it in her pants. The girls spent the night and Grandpa and Grandma B's house last night and Eventt and I had a date night. It was nice to get away. We went to a framing shop (called "Picture it in a Frame") ordered a few frames for some pictures I had taken awhile back and had printed out. I'm excited to get them framed and put up on the walls. Eventt and I then went out to eat at Mad Anthony. It was kinda a dungy place but I loved the food. It was our first time ever eating there. Eventt thought it sounded good cause he had heard that the brew their own beer. Anyway, it was fine. We did a bit of shopping and were going to catch a movie, but the theatre was swamped so we bought "The Bucket List" at Target went home got in our PJ's and watched the movie. It was a very good movie! We laughed and cried. It was weird to go to sleep without kids in the house but we somehow managed and it was peaceful. But I sure can't wait to see them tonight. I have already called them 4 times today!! (Work is slow so far today) Well lets see what else is new. Oh I got my hair straightened. Lillian said " will your puffy hair come back mom?"
Probably enough blabbing for now just thought I'd blog a bit since grandma Rice got on me for not blogging in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment