Thursday, February 5, 2009

From one virus to the next

Well Lillian has fully recovered from the vomiting flu bug, but for the past couple days has complained of a headache and sore throat. I am ready for winter to be over and for all these darn illnesses to go away. They have never been this sick through the winter. Maybe its just preparing us for her preschool days. Anyway as long as I can get her to take Tylenol or Motrin she is fine. Gets up and plays and is still eating like its going out of style!! The girl has her appetite back!! Eventt was home till 10am this morning so I decided to go get some groceries at Wal-Mart while the girls stayed home with daddy. I ventured to the toy area to look for valentines presents for the girls. I found good gifts for both girls in the clearance aisle. I got amazing deals on a Barbie house for Lillian and Fire trucks for Addison. But like always I couldn't wait so I gave the girls their "valentines presents" today!! Ha! oh well. They loved them and since I work all day on valentines day it works out they don't know the calendar yet anyway. Lillian has played with the house most of the day on and off. She could sit and play with the little things like that forever. She has such and imagination. Addison is really into fire and fire trucks. She makes us read her the "fire book" at least 5 times a day! So she loved the fire trucks and I bet daddy can't wait to get home tonight and play them with her!!
Not much new with Eventt and I. We are still running training for the 1/2 marathon in May. Training is going good. I really enjoy getting out of the house and doing something for myself. The computer system is off to a really good start at the store. It is going to make everything much easier for Eventt.
Well gonna relax a bit before the girls wake up from naps. Sorry no pics will try to get some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment