Friday, January 30, 2009

Slow but steady recovery (I hope)

Last Night playing Play-Doh







Lilly has been doing well. She played hard yesterday and this morning. She even had her friend Ella over for a playdate this morning. I allowed her to have a bit more then I was comfortable with for lunch and her belly got pretty bloated and she had to have a few moans and said her belly hurt. I think I will try cutting back on her portions a little bit more. It's just hard to tell her no when she is hungry and wants more food. I think she gets it though when I tell her she has to really watch or else she may have to go back to the hospital. I will see how she is doing after nap time. I think if her tummy is still big and hurts her I will let Dr. Judge know. Keep praying! Oh and thanks grandma Bollenbacher for all the bland food ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment