Thursday, January 8, 2009

A day at the Norris House

Addison flying around the island in the kitchen. Her little legs go so so fast!




Aunt Ashley (bless her heart) played with the girls all morning so I could get some things done around the house and go running. Lilly and her played Barbies for hours!! They went on a "picnic", played "babysitting" It was so cute to hear them playing. Addie even set up a bed and a baby room and played for a bit.



Every day the girls ride around the kitchen. I guess its good exercise. Lilly is getting really good and fast on her new "big girl bike". I cannot wait to get her outside with it.


The girls usually sit on the couch first thing in the morning and eat their breakfast and watch thier shows.


I had a pic of Addison's lip but I didn't include it because there was a burger in her nose (ewww...) Anyway, she ran into our church bench and has a big fat lip. It was sad. Eventt and I ran today. Hopefully we can keep this up. It was super cold today. I decided my new goal is to beat my last 1/2 marathon time by 5 minutes. Thanks to my running friends Lisa and Stacy, I think running this year will be much more fun. Plus the fact I did 3 mini marathons last year will help.
Well, better get busy getting things done. Lilly starts back to dance class today. We will pick up Ella and take her too. Lilly has asked me about a million times when Ella gets to come over. I swear she cannot go a day without seeing her.




No comments:

Post a Comment