Thursday, January 8, 2009

An evening at the Norris House

An evening at the Norris House. Tonight we had Ham, cheese and potato omelets. And blueberry pancakes. I don't make breakfast much so we often have breakfast for supper. Eventt was amazed by the omelet and how good it was (um duh I cooked it)-just kidding. Even Ella ate some of it :) After Lilly's tap and tumble class Ella stayed to play. The girls played very well tonight. From the pics you can see we made a huge tent that kept growing and growing by requests of the girls. They played in that tent and jumping in and out of it forever.
Update on potty training: Lilly had one accident today while playing this evening. We have to physically take her into the restroom and sit her on the toilet. She refuses to just go in and do it herself. If I leave her in just pants and no underwear or just naked butt then she doesn't wet herself. I have been playing up the whole being a big girl allows you to do so much extra special stuff and that seems to be working a bit (Thanks to Lisa's idea) So any other idea out there let me know. Otherwise if anyone knows where I placed Lillians owners manual that would also be helpful.





















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping with Ella today. I greatly appreiciate it. she loves it at your house. I am not sure what we would do without you and your family:) You guys are a true blessing. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete