Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Readers Beware! Thank goodness there only a hand full of you! I found out that I can print all my blogs, so I will be starting to blog more (at least that is my goal) I think I'm gonna treat it like a journal and just spill out our life. I hope someday our family can get these stories out and laugh or cry :) I hope it will provide many memories. I have not done any scrapbooking lately because I cannot find the time, so I hope that by blogging (or journaling) will provide me things to add to my scrapbooks.
Lets see where do I start about today. Well, after long talks with my friends Stacy and Lisa, I think I have got this potty training thing with Lilly figured out. I'm convinced it is a power issue. Today I tried something a little weird, but it worked. I put Lilly in a dress without underpants and she went to the toilet all day (still demanding help at times, depending on her mood). I stressed about the importance of being a big girl and all of the things she can do as a big girl, since she has told me a couple of times that she "just doesn't want to be a big girl" and that is why she goes in her pants. Its just so weird to me that she was doing so good on the potty for so long and now just regressed again. Lilly is a pretty good listener on most other aspects, I think she just knows this is one of the few things she has control over. Its got to be hard to be a 3 year old!!
Lets see, what can I say about my sweetie Addie? She is in a "hold me" stage. She will be fine down playing for a bit then she has had enough and just wants to be held. She is talking so much. Tonight I got her to repeat the numbers 1-10. She loves taking piggy back rides. I bet I give over a dozen piggy back rides a day :) At least she is usually satisfied with just one small lap around the kitchen. She loves to follow Lilly around and do whatever big sis is doing. Lilly on the other hand can only put up with sharing her toys for so long.

Eventt and I have started running again. I love it. Its hard getting back into it, but I really do get a runners high when I'm done. Its nice to do something like that for myself. Plus I still need to loose about 15 more pounds that I just cannot seem to kick. Tried on bridesmaid dresses tonight for Ashley's wedding and its got me motivated to kick it in gear. It took me like a year to lose 30 pounds and these last 15 I just can't seem to do it. too bad I don't have a personal trainer or not in tight with a lipo suction doctor, HAHA...
Anyway enough for now. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up daily or at least every other day.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that Lilly did better yesterday. Keep up the hard work. Don't let this get you down. She is a wonderful little girl. She is just testing you, what every 3 yr old does I've decided. Don't worry about your weight. It will happen in time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support. Its so nice to have you as a friend!! Not sure what I would do if I didn't have friends like you who understand.

    ReplyDelete