Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sick House







The Norris House is a sick house!! Lillian started with Vomiting Monday night. Last night I was sure she was over it she even stopped having diarrhea and had a normal BM. SO, since I promised her a cookie she could dip in milk when her tummy was all better I let her have just one. Sure enough 1/2 hour later the vomiting started again. Addison started with the vomiting Tuesday night. She is mostly just really clingy I can't put her down for anything. I bet her diarrhea will start today (at least that is how Lillian's progressed). Eventt has been spared so far, but I on the other hand have a horrible stomach ache, can't eat anything and have had a headache and body aches like crazy!! Needless to say it has been a boring miserable past few days. Both girls slept all night last night (thank goodness cause I really needed a good night of sleep) This morning Lilly still has a headache and Addison doesn't want anything to eat. Hopefully soon we will be on the mend.



Eventt went live with his new computer system yesterday. It seemed to go good so far. It came at a bad time when we all have the flu, but we couldn't help that. He has had to be at the hardware at ton getting ready for it. But when he is home I am so glad to be off sick kid duty for a bit. He is so helpful!!!



Anyway, gonna see if I can get a little house work done.

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE DONT BRING IT TO WORK WITH YOU!! I AM SURE I WILL BE GETTING IT SOON. YOU KNOW THIS "SHARING" EVERYTHING IS NOT SUCH A GOOD THING! i AM SURE IF YOU TELL LILLY THAT WE ARE GOING BOWLING ON SUNDAY IT WILL MAKE HER FEEL MUCH BETTER! BY THE WAY WE ARE GOING IN BLUFFTON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer for "our" girls. Mom emailed last night and said Lilly is in the hospital. Keep us posted. Love, Auntie Tricia

    ReplyDelete