Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mending

I thought we were over this Flu bug yesterday, but I was wrong. Lillian is having a very hard time kicking this virus. She was fine all day yesterday until about 4:30 she decided to vomit again, have a belly ache and diarrhea again! 1 week exactly of vomiting. Saturday I had enough and had Eventt bring her to the hospital (I was working thank goodness). Sheba (bless her heart) started an IV on Lillian and gave her some fluids. Its a good thing cause she was getting pretty dehydrated. I thought that would perk her up right away, but it didn't. We will see how today goes, but I really think she is on the road to recovery cause she only vomited once yesterday and kept a lot of liquid and food down before that.

Addison is much better almost back to her old self except for these leg cramps she keeps getting. Not sure what they are about but sometimes she won't even walk on her legs.

Thankfully I think I am over this nasty bug, but Eventt started with it last Saturday and is still having diarrhea and tiredness.

May decide to take them to a Dr. appt. today if Lilly vomits again or if Addison's legs don't get better. It mostly frustrating that it has lasted sooooooo..... long!!

Good news is since Lillian hasn't been peeing much she makes it to the toilet in time and has been doing GREAT with potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment