Thursday, January 29, 2009

WE ARE HOME!!!

Dr. Judge came to see Lillian this morning and we told him the news that we allowed Lillian to have 1/2 of a pancake and a few saltine crackers last night. I told him how she tolerated it pretty well only got a slight bloated belly, but didn't complain too much. She had a good poopy this morning (GOOD NEWS) -sorry more BM talk! He said he is still convinced she had a bit of an illius and it's just taking this long to get moving again. We are at home trying small bland meals and fluids. I'm running out of bland food ideas if anyone has any ideas let me know. She is getting tired of the toast, crackers thing, since we have been doing that for 10 days!! This morning she had another 1/2 pancake and for lunch 1/2 piece of french toast. Seems to be doing good so far. Not complaining about belly ache anyway. She is very excited to be home, hasn't stopped playing with her barbies, princess dolls, or baby dolls yet! Her arm where her IV was is a bit sore, Dr. Judge thought maybe a little irritation from it. I gave her some Tylenol and that seemed to help. wheeeewww..its been a long haul. I CANNOT imagine having a sick child all the time. I really feel for the parents that spend many months in hospitals! Lilly is an on the go kinda child and you put her in a little hospital room and she kinda goes stir crazy (don't blame her)

Addison was glad mommy and Lilly where home, the girls are back to fighting over toys, but I don't care cause its good to hear that!!

Anyway, thought I'd let everyone know how we were doing. Nap time will be a bit early today and I think I will join!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is doing better!! Monica called me yesterday and said that she had nausea and diarrhea yest at work and just had diarrhea through the night none today! Weird virus!!!

    ReplyDelete